Dayspring Christian Academy offers a warm and caring Daycare for working parents, and provides an academically rigorous education for students entering preschool to grade 12. We focus on fostering our students’ academic excellence in a values-aligned community. We have qualified, authentic Christian teachers that are committed to teaching their students within the context of a Biblical worldview. God's word is interwoven into every curriculum area, and our main focus is to teach from a whole child approach; which not only includes a child’s physical, social-emotional, cognitive and academic well-being, but it also includes the often ignored spiritual well-being of a child. This is summed up in our motto:
“Educate the whole child, heed the Holy Spirit, Influence the whole world.”
Some key reasons to choose Dayspring:
- Small class sizes: The excellent student/teacher ratio will give your student the care and attention they deserve.
- High Academic Standards: Our students are held to high academic standards and regularly score one grade level above their current grade. Graduates have gone on to excel in places like local community colleges, state schools, Harvard, Oxford, and Yale.
- Dedicated, qualified, caring staff; who invest their heart and soul into each of their students to help them excel.
- Strong moral and disciplinary standards: Students are taught to respect authority, that truth is objective and based on God's standards, and that every human has dignity and value because they are made in the image of God.
- Wide variety of opportunities:
Special Courses: Art, Music, and Spanish for all K-12 students, Technology for K-5, Apologetics for 6-12, STEM integration throughout
Electives including, Yearbook, Drama, Korean language, art, and music
Athletics: Volleyball, Basketball, and Softball
Various clubs: Fun with Food, Sewing, drawing, music, and STEM
- “Before Care” and “Aftercare”: Structured care for your children available to meet your schedule.